What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your browsing device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when accessing certain website pages. Cookies are usually used to store and recover information about users’ browsing habits and their device, and depending on the information they contain and how the device is used, they can be used to recognize users.
What type of cookies are used on this website?
- Technical Cookies
These cookies permit users to browse the website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that are provided, and also for controlling traffic and reporting data, identifying sessions, access to restricted sections, remembering the items of a purchase order, completing the purchase order process, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security items while browsing, storing contents for video or audio, or sharing contents through the social media.
- Analytics Cookies
These cookies are used by their controllers to track and analyze user behavior on the websites they are linked to. The information compiled through these cookies are used to measure activity on websites, applications or platforms, and to define user browsing profiles on these website, applications and platforms in order to identify and implement improvements according to the data analysis and what kind of use is made of the service.
The cookies used on our website are classified as own cookies or third party cookies and are described as follows:
- Own cookies
These cookies are sent to the user’s device from another device or domain and are managed by Navantia. Navantia uses:
- Cookie_notice_accepted. A technical cookie that is used to accept cookies. They last for 1 year.
- Cookies_accepted. A technical cookie that is used to accept cookies. They last for the session.
- Pll_language. A technical cookie that is used to change the language. They last for 1 year.
- ASP.NET_Sessionld. A technical cookie that is used to improve website browsing. They last for the session.
- .CUSTOM_AUTH_RECRUITMENT. A technical cookie that is used for authentication. They last for the session.
- Third party cookies
These cookies are sent to the user’s device from another device or domain and are not managed by Navantia. They are managed by another entity to obtain data through these cookies.
- _gat. An analytics cookie that is part of Google Analytics. They are used to limit the percentage of requests. They last for 1 minute.
- _gid. An analytics cookie that is part of Google Analytics. These cookies are used to differentiate between users. They last for 24 hours.
- _ga. An analytics cookie that is part of Google Analytics. They contain an anonymous identifier use to differentiate between users. They last for 2 years.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You can allow, disable or delete cookies installed on your device through the settings options in your internet browser:
If you use a different browser, please check the instructions to configure cookie settings.